Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lindsay Lohan warns father to stay away





Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, who checked into a sober living facility ahead of her stay in prison, claims she is in a "great place" and wants her father Michael to stay away from her. Michael wants her lawyer Robert Shapiro to appeal his daughter''s 90 day jail sentence, and claims there is a "conflict of interest" regarding her staying in the sober living facility.

But the ''Mean Girls'' star has blasted her estranged father for his comments on her life and has warned him to stay away, Contactmusic reported. "I don''t want my ex-father anywhere near me no matter where I am.

He is crazy and scares me. I don''t want Michael Lohan Sr anywhere near me.

I am in a great place and he only brings negativity in my world," she wrote on Twitter. Michael believes the lawyer should do more to appeal the 24-year-old star''s prison sentence instead of encouraging her to enter the facility which Shapiro founded in memory of his son, who died of a drugs overdose.

Lindsay has been sent to jail after her breach of probation conditions she was set following her 2007 conviction for driving under the influence









Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment