Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy Ganguly's marriage may end




Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy Ganguly who married live on the show, ‘Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega’ in NDTV Imagine are going through rough weather. Now Rahul Mahajan is again trying to establish contact with his ex flame, Payal Rohatgi. He is sending repeated text message to Payal. Rahul and Payal knew each other better from the show ‘Bigg Boss 2’.


Confirming the news, Payal said, “What Rahul is doing by calling and sending me messages is very irritating. I am done with him. I don’t live in the past.” It is known that Payal cut ties with Rahul when he got inclined to Monica Bedi in Bigg Boss 2. Did Payal take time to recover from that? “Not at all,” says Payal, “The most difficult period was when I was housed in Bigg Boss 2. I realised his true colors there.”

Payal raised the curtains that Rahul had once offered her 1 crore to take part on the ‘Swayamvar’. When asked about her relationship with the Mahajan scion, she quips, “Please! He is a married man and I am not in touch with him. We used to be friends but that was a long time ago. He also offered to pay me Rs 1 crore to be a part of it. You see, he wanted a friend around. But I was used enough in Bigg Boss 2 to know better.”

Rahul is trying to get back Payal Rohatgi but she is not in the mood to renew their relationship.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment