Sunday, October 31, 2010

Salman and Govinda are now 'Partner'





Govinda and Salman Khan, both of whom reportedly are not on speaking terms any more are now becoming Partner and David Dhawan has taken it upon himself to bring them together.

'And why just the Salman-Govinda friendship? It will be to celebrate the Salman-Govinda-David friendship. I get very disturbed when I hear about their so-called rift. Arrey yaar, both are far above such bickering. Look at Govinda's track-record. He has been at the top for decades. As for Salman, with 'Dabangg' he has proved he is beyond all competition,' Dhawan says.

'I hate to see people talking about two of my closest friends in this negative way. So yes, a party celebrating Salman and Govinda's friendship and my friendship with them seems a good idea,' he adds.

Says David: 'I'm committed to directing a film 'Rascals' for Sanjay Dutt Productions from next month. Dutt is one of my oldest and closest friends. The first film I directed had Sanju in it. Then, I'm committed to directing 'Partner 2' for Salman Khan and Govinda. So, yes, my career is devoted to friends.'




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment