Friday, November 12, 2010

Priyanka Chopra has finally decided to tie the knot



Priyanka Chopra has finally decided to tie the knot as per the wishes of her parents. The actress, who used to ignore all shaadi talks, citing that she isn`t ready for marriage and needs time to mentally prepare herself, has shattered hearts of millions of her fans by saying yes to marriage.

In fact, many feel there shouldn’t be anything stopping her. She is a successful actress in the industry and has made her mark in Bollywood. Moreover, she is at the right age to get married and settle in life.

Sources close to the actress confirmed that PC has finally declared to her parents that she is all set and ready to take on the family responsibilities. And now, all that she wants is a guy!


Speaking to a daily Priyanka said, “I am ready to get married. I am just waiting for a guy to come and sweep me off my feet. If I get that kind of guy tomorrow, I don`t mind marrying tomorrow.”

Well, now that she has finally said yes, it must be recalled here that in one of her earlier interviews Priyanka wished her life partner to be Punjabi munda.





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment