Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kate Hudson denies engagement with Matt Bellamy



Last week saw Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy confirm the happy news that they are expecting a baby together. But now Kate Hudson has rubbished reports which claim she is secretly engaged to Muse lead singer, Matt Bellamy.

During an interview with U.K. talk show host Graham Norton, Hudson denied the engagement rumors. "No, no, not that I know of!" Hudson said when Norton enquired if the news about her and Bellamy was true.

Then Kate Hudson went on to explain why she isn't ready to tie the knot with Matt Bellamy. "I don't like putting that sort of pressure on it," she said. "I don't feel it necessary to get married. I am 31, I already have one child and one divorce so it is not necessarily the golden ticket, I just want to be happy."

 
Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment