Friday, February 11, 2011

I will have a baby naturally: Jennifer Aniston



Every week brings a new rumour that Jennifer Aniston is adopting a baby says she feels under no pressure to become a mother - and is still sure it will happen naturally.

The 41-year-old star feels she is under no pressure to become a mother, reports dailymail.co.uk.

"I know myself at the moment. I''m not against doing it on my own, if it really led to that place. I just don''t think that''s going to be the case," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.

The former 'Friends' star told People magazine in a new interview that she will be delighted when she'll become a mother.

"I''ll be singing from the mountaintop. Let me have the moment where I get to say, yes, in fact, I''m having a baby," she said.

"I think people honestly just want to see me as a mom and married and barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen," she added.

"And I just want to say, "Everybody, relax! It''s going to happen"'',Jennifer said.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment