Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aamir says he is waiting for Salman's marriage



Bollywood star Aamir Khan, who turned 46 today, is eagerly waiting for his friend and popular actor Salman Khan to get married.

"I am waiting for Salman's wedding. I believe everyone is desperately waiting for his wedding. The day he gets married would be khaas (special) for all of us. Whenever I talk to Salman about wedding he just smiles,"  said Aamir at his Pali Hill residence, after cutting the birthday cake.

When asked who would be the ideal choice for Salman, Aamir said, "He has many good looking girls (hasinas) roaming around him. So he has the choice."

The two Khans were last seen together onscreen in Rajkumar Santoshi's Andaz Apna Apna (1994), a cult comedy. According to reports, both are keen to do a sequel.

Of late, both the actors have become good buddies. If Salman praises Aamir's Peepli Live then Aamir reciprocates by praising Dabangg.

Aamir, who turned 46 today, says biggest gift for his birthday would be the title for Reema Kagti's upcoming suspense-thriller film.

"Give me a title for Reemaji's film and that would be the biggest gift on my birthday. It is a suspense-thriller film. I request my fans and audience to think of a name."


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment