Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kim Kardashian wanted to be crime investigator



Socialite Kim Kardashian says she dreamed of becoming a crime scene investigator.

The 30-year-old reality TV star said she gave up her dream to lead a life in the spotlight.

“If I didn’t do what I do then I would be a crime scene investigator or if not a make up artist. I find all that crime scene thing fascinating. Or maybe I could be a make up artist for crime scene investigators!” showbizspy.com quoted her as saying.

Kardashian recently admitted she can’t get rid of her cellulite no matter how hard she works out.

“When I’m in Los Angeles, I exercise every day. And I’ll say it. I think my thighs are jiggly and I have cellulite. Of course I struggle with insecure moments,” she said.

“I wish I didn’t. But I love to eat! Especially sweets … But on days when I need extra motivation, I just think, ‘Bikini, bikini, bikini!’ ”she added.


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment