Monday, April 18, 2011

Abhishek blames himself for flop shows


Abhishek Bachchan has candidly confessed that if the audiences have not accepted him, he has to blame none but himself for that. In a candid admission the actor says, "If a film does not do well, I will blame myself for it. I don't like the idea of finding excuses for flop shows because by doing so we are running away from improving ourselves.

If a film does not do well it is an audience's way of telling us that they don't like what we have done. One should analyse the verdict, learn his lessons and move on. I am doing the same. The lesson that I have learnt is that it is very easy to become complacent with oneself and I am trying to take that thing to the next level now."

Unlike many actors who would blame everyone but themselves for their flop films, here is one actor who has the guts to take the blame squarely on himself.

At the moment Abhsihek is travelling the length and breadth of the country to promote his next film DUM MARO DUM, which holds big promise for him after a string of flop shows.





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment