Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Elton John admires Kate Middleton



Singer Elton John admires Kate Middleton for marrying Prince William but he thinks the couple will face difficulties in future because of their high profile image.

‘I hope everyone celebrates for them, whether they agree with the monarchy or not. It’s about two people falling in love and getting into a situation, for her especially, where it’s going to be the most difficult life. I mean, let’s face it, we know what that kind of marriage entails, and the press never leave you alone, the courtiers … I admire her for going through with it,’ femalefirst.co.uk quoted John as saying.

He further added: ‘I’ve only met William and Harry twice. But I’m very glad to be invited because I think it’s going to be a very joyous day and I think [Diana] would be very happy with his choice, [Kate] seems such a great girl and they seem so much in love.’

The singer will attend the royal wedding at Westminster Abbey, London, April 29.


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment