Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jennifer Lopez unsure about returning to ‘American Idol’


 Jennifer Lopez has revealed that she in unsure about returning as a judge for a second season of the 'American Idol'.

The Spanish singer also added that she is glad for not being forced to make up her mind as she in focusing on her own singing show.

“I don''t know. I haven''t been forced to make a decision and I''m glad about that because honestly I''m very on the fence about it,” New York Post quoted Lopez as telling BBC Radio 1''s Scott Mills.

While the singer is taking her sweet time to decide, she is focusing on her own singing show with her husband Marc Anthony, called ‘Que V''Viva!: The Chosen,’ which is being produced by ‘Idol’ creator Simon Fuller.

The couple, along with director-choreographer Jamie King, is searching for undiscovered vocal talent in 21 countries in Latin America.

“I had an amazing time doing ["Idol"], I loved it, but I have a lot other things happening, and it''s going to come down to me making a choice of what I want to do for the next year and we''re not really at the breaking point of ''You have to make a decision right now!” the singer said.

“I''m just really enjoying the time of just waiting and seeing,” she added.
Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment