Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rihanna Spits Defense Against “Man Down” Critics


Rihanna is spitting like a redheaded wildcat at critics who’ve slammed her sexually violent “Man Down” video as something totally inappropriate for her legion of young female fans. 
 
Parents, in particular, have put the Grammy-winning “S&M” singer to task for being a bad role model for teenage girls. RiRi, in true post-Chris Brown fashion, isn’t taking this sitting down….

She’s taken to Twitter to spew a slew of caustic responses to critics of her girl-shoots-rapist music video:

“I’m a 23 year old rockstar with NO KIDS! What’s up with everybody wantin me to be a parent? I’m just a girl, I can only be your/our voice! We have the freedom to make art, LET US! Its your job to make sure they dont turn out like US.”

Turn out like you? And what’s that supposed to mean? Do you mean turn out like YOU, after Chris Brown?

“There was definitely something subliminal happening. It was coming out in the way I dressed, the way I did my hair, the way I talked, the way I took my pictures, the kinds of pictures I wanted to take. It was a very aggressive and defensive time, and that allowed me to start not giving a s**t. I walked around with a very f**k you attitude.”

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment