Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bipasha miffed with ex-flame John


Bipasha Basu is furious with media cropping up stories about her affair with John Abraham when their relationship ended almost a year ago. Bips said, "Waking up to stories about my life everyday is no fun! Making me sound tragic when I am in a happy place is not ok with me! (sic)" Bipasha posted on her Twitter page.

John for the first time poured his heart out about his split-up with Bipasha on Simi Garewals talk show, ‘India’s Most Desirable’.  The actress is not in the favor of speaking private life in public and also did not support John for sharing about their relationship and break-up in front of the world.  

“Wht happens between 2 ppl is supposed 2 stay between d 2 when its over, that's d dignity that I have grown up with and the respect I deserve. I dn't need to be on a talk show 2 prove my goodness!My relationship with John Abraham is over fr good, fr reasons knwn best to d both of us," Bipasha tweeted.

"My break up happened almost a year ago! Why r these stories coming up now? Is it a pr-exercise for a film or overimaginative journalism?" she added.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment