Thursday, July 7, 2011

JESSICA ALBA Was Called A Bubble Butt And Fish Lips By Her Peers


JESSICA ALBA had her share of criticism growing up. Alba was once called by her peers: Bubble butt, fish lips and the dark skin. She was very sensitive to these criticisms before but sister is way more secured about herself these days! Go figure..

According to the latest entertainment news, Jessica opens up to Latina magazine, this time she didn’t talk about wanting to be ugly (thank goodness); she talked about random stuff including her insecurities, showing off her shape as a preggo woman, whether there’ll be more kids down the road and a whole lot more.

On her insecurities: “I was a lot more insecure when I was younger. I was very sensitive to criticism. Now I’m definitely a lot more self-assured.”  In 2008, she told Latina: “All of the stuff I got made fun of as a kid – bubble butt, fish lips, the dark skin – I’m proud of now.”

On showing off your shape: “If you are sporting a pregnant belly, it’s better to show it than to hide it.  If you look in the mirror and you look really wide and frumpy, then you’re going to appear really wide and frumpy.  The more figure-forming your clothes, even though you have more curves, the better.  I like long, thin sweaters that kind of hide my hips and my booty, so there’s not a huge emphasis on how big they’re getting.”

On the possibility of more kids: “I just have to feel it out,” she says with a wink. “See how my 30s treat me.  I just try to live in the moment.”

On preparing for her second child: “The first time around, every moment was so new and terrifying and now I know what to expect. It’s like ‘It’s fine, I’ve been there before.’  With Honor, I was constantly asking myself ‘Is she moving?  Is her heart beating?’  I’d worry about everything, and with this baby I don’t have the same anxieties.”

I like the bubble butt, it’s cute! Hey we all have insecurities, you knew that right?

To read up on the full interview, don’t forget to pick up your latest issue of Latina which hits stands on July 12.

I’ve upload some candids of Jessica showing off her huge baby bump this morning in Beverly Hills, it looks like Jessica could be in labor any minute…

Best of luck, Jessica, one thing we are sure is that the little one will turn out as beautiful as her big sister, Honor Marie.

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment