Sunday, August 28, 2011

Demi Lovato Says Kim Kardashian is Like a Big Sister


Demi Lovato says her friend Kim Kardashian is like a big sister to her. That's not too surprising, considering how many little sisters Kim has in real life - she's definitely had the practice of being a big sis. When Demi made her comeback recently with her release of Skyscraper, Kim was one of her biggest supporters.

In an interview the other night with E! News, Demi was asked about her relationshiop with Kim Kardashian. Lovato said, "She's been a friend of mine for a little bit and she's like a big sister to me."

Earlier this month, Kim Kardashian introduced Demi at the Do Something Awards.

Naturally, part of the interview focused on Demi Lovato's recovery from her struggles with cutting and eating disorders. Demi said, "I surround myself with people that are beneficial in my recovery and my recovery is still a daily battle and I definitely hang out with people that support me in making the right decisions. I'm a happier and healthier person today because of the choices I've made."

Everyone is so proud of the progress Demi Lovato has made these past months, and Kim Kardashian is definitely one of Demi's biggest cheerleaders.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment