Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Megan Fox Is Getting Her Marilyn Monroe Tattoo Removed


Megan Fox is getting her Marilyn Monroe tattoo removed! Lately celebrity gossip websites have been wondering why the “Jennifer’s Body” star’s infamous forearm ink has been slowly disappearing… and now we know why!

Most of us are aware of the fact that Megan is such a fan of Marilyn Monroe that she decided to get the iconic actress’ face tattooed on her arm. However, it has been fading recently, and in a recent interview with Amica magazine, Megan explains why:

“It’s a negative character, as [Marilyn Monroe] suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar… I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.”

But this isn’t the first time Megan paid tribute to a famous person by getting something done to her body, and then having it removed later on. The heavily tattooed “Transformers” actress admits to getting her navel pierced back when she was in her teens, as homage to her favorite pop star, Britney Spears. She says:

“I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky so I removed it when I turned 20.”



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment