Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Salma Hayek: My Boobs Aren’t Bad


 Salma Hayek has finally started talking about what we all want to hear…her boobs…and she says they aren’t bad, but she’s been typecast because of her figure and that’s something she finds a little hard to swallow. But hey, that’s Hollywood, no?

Star news stole a peek at Salma and her 44-year-old boobs on Allure’s September issue, and we’re not complaining either. To be passing acquaintances with 50 and have those boobs surely isn’t a bad thing?

“When I first started, I found that I had to play the part of something they could swallow in Hollywood, which was the sexy Latin girl.”

The Mexican actress explains. But it didn’t paint the real picture of who Salma really was.

“I was not dressing like that in Mexico.”

Thus, Salma gravitated towards serious film projects like “Frida” which earned her an Academy Award nod for her portrayal of controversial bi-sexual artist Frida Kahlo.

“My boobs, they’re not bad…I’m not complaining about them.”


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment