Friday, September 23, 2011

Kangna’s latest lover is an English doctor


After two break-ups, Bollywood actress Kangna Ranaut has fallen in love once again. This time, it’s an English scientist-doctor. Apparently, before dating English doctor, Kangna was earlier in relationship with Aditya Panscholi and Adhyanan Suman.

Talking to Simi Garewal in her chat show ‘India’s Most Desirable’, Kangna said, “I’m in a relationship and this guy is a very nice guy.”

“I’ve known him for a year and a half ... he is a doctor and a scientist. I met him in India, through a friend. We travelled together. We lived together. But his job is so demanding you know. He lives in a lab for days and days ... Worse than me. He is a very good musician. He plays the guitar. Every time he’s played for me, it has been amazing … magical.”

Kangna also revealed that her beau lives in England, “Yeah, it’s a long distance relationship but then it’s not something which is going to lead to marriage so soon, you know. I find it much better because I have been in relationships with men who can completely suffocate you... I want my space for sure, and long distance works big time!”


No comments:

Post a Comment