Sunday, January 1, 2012

Aamir gifts a painting to Salman

Aamir Khan has gifted a painting to Salman Khan. According to Aamir, he is not a good painter but he loves painting just like he loves singing.  In ‘Dhobi Ghat’, the actor played a painter and he has also played a painter in ‘Taare Zameen Par’.

 “Painting, like singing, is something I really enjoy doing. Though I do it badly,” Aamir Khan recently said at the launch of CDs and DVDs of Dhobi Ghat.

“I love singing, it puts me in a good mood. It disturbs the hell out of everyone around me, but it makes me feel very happy... painting also. I have realised that I am really a bad painter but when I am painting, I get so engrossed and I feel as if I am making something like a Picasso,” said the 46-year-old about his two passions.

Aamir Khan said that he completed a painting while shooting for Dhobi Ghat and later gifted it to his friend Salman Khan, who also loves painting in spare time.

“The one painting that I have done in my life is on the sets of Dhobi Ghat, while they were lighting up, I did a full canvas and presented it to Salman. So, it's in Salman's house,” Aamir Khan said.

Apart from two films, ‘Dhoom 3’ and ‘Talaash’, the star is enjoying the company of his new born.




No comments:

Post a Comment