Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Dimple is back in my family" - Rajesh Khanna

 In an interview to Sanskriti Media, Rajesh Khanna confessed that Dimple Kapadia is back in his family and he is in the best phase of his life. So happy for Dimple and Rajesh Khanna ji:)

Here is an excerpt.

The actor says he has turned a teetotaller at the behest of his doctor. Speaking about the change, he says, This is the first time ever that I have left alcohol.” And one person made this possible is Dimple Kapadia, actress and his better half, off and on, separation, reunion et al. “Yes, Dimple is back in my family. This is the best phase of my family life, I can say. I would not like to discuss more about my family and me. Everything is fine now and I am enjoying every minute of it. My grandson is also very close to me. His antics give me immense joy.”

“I have to confess that I have never been so happy like I am today, at this moment,” says the screen legend flashing his heart-winning, million dollar smile. But talk about his retirement from the world of glitz and glamour and the Anand’s poet insists, “Rajesh Khanna has always been there. Rajesh Khanna has always been an actor and shall be one until his last breath. I am
here to stay.”




No comments:

Post a Comment