Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Juhi Chawla stunned as SRK turns up on time


Shah Rukh Khan, known for arriving late at events, surprised the media and his close friend Juhi
Chawla by turning up on time at a recent function.

'I was so sure that it was Shah Rukh so the event is not going to start on time. So I took it easy. I was still at home and I was just about to leave and I get a call that Shah Rukh is here today at 4.30 p.m.,' said Juhi at the Indian Premier League team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) event.

Pat came the witty reply from Shah Rukh: 'New dawn, new knights, new Khan.'

KKR announced the launch of a new marketing campaign - 'New Dawn New Knights' and also unveiled the new logo of the team. Earlier, the logo was in black and gold. Now, the new one is in purple.

KKR owner Shah Rukh, Juhi Chawla and Jay Mehta unveiled the new look along with Venky Mysore, CEO of KKR.

Commenting upon the changes, Shah Rukh said: 'The golden colour is because I like gold and the black has been changed because I was told that it was not lucky. And last year since we couldn't make it to the best four, I can't even argue with it.'
Ads By Google

Shah Rukh said that Juhi wanted the kit in pink.

'Juhi's suggestion was to make our clothes into pink and that suggestion may follow if you don't win the finals this year and you can imagine Yusuf Pathan in a pink dress,' the 46-year-old joked.

The fifth edition of IPL will start on April 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment