Friday, February 24, 2012

Meera’s 2 Million engagement gift for fiance robbed

Pakistani actress Meera’s Rs 2 million engagement gift for fiance has been stolen from her house in Lahore.

The actress, who recently announced her engagement to Pakistani-American pilot Naveed Shahzad, was robbed of a wristwatch worth Rs2 million, which she had bought as a gift for him.

According to police official, an application has been filed on behalf of the actress, stating that the watch had been stolen from her house in Lahore.

The couple plan to marry by the end of this year.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know the way I finished up here, but I assumed this publish used to be good. I do not realize who you might be but definitely you are going to a famous blogger should you aren't already.
    Cheers!

    Also visit my web page; new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete