Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Zarine Khan offered a role in a Hollywood movie




 Zarine Khan has been offered a plum role in a Hollywood movie. At the product launch of cosmetic brand Lotus Herbals on Tuesday night she said, “I have been offered the film but I am thinking about it.”

She further added, “It is a thriller called `Chimera’ opposite Billy Zane. I have read the script but I am still thinking about it.”

Author-turned-director Daniel Silva is making the movie ‘Chimera’ based on his novel ‘The Fallen Angel’. The novel has been the best-sellers of all time.

Asked about why she isn’t getting enough movie offers, Zarine said,” "I really don’t want to be in the race of newcomers, who are just running after the projects. It`s not that I haven`t been offered films. I have been offered a lot of films after `Housefull 2`, but I want to take my time and do quality work rather than quantity. Though would take time but I would like to follow it.”


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment