Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hrithik Roshan angry with the media


Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan whose most awaited flick is hitting the screens today and is carrying tremendous enthusiasm is angry with the media,When a reporter asked him why the premiere of ‘Kites’ was held in US and not in India.


Hrithik Roshan strangely replied that, “Why media writes false reports, they wrote about my sister moving out, my affair with Barbara and all.” He continued by saying that “I get busy with my film and sometimes don’t answer calls, it might have annoyed them but that doesn’t mean they can print anything that forces me to reply or answer.”


Very strange, Hrithik Roshan was answering to a question which was never asked. And in any ways he involvement can never be more than Aamir and ‘Kites’ is coming after two years so he had ample time.


May be the anxiety on the eve of his most waited release may have taken toll of the actor.


No comments:

Post a Comment