Thursday, May 27, 2010

When Aishwarya made Akshay blush


Bollywood star Akshay Kumar says that Action Replayy is his first romantic comedy with Aishwarya Rai and he was blushing through the making of the retro cool movie.

"It is my fifth film with director Vipul Shah and definitely another one to remember. Ash and I had a brief romantic interlude in Rajkumar Santoshi's Khakee, but Action Replayy is our first romantic comedy together. Believe me, I was blushing through the making," Akshay said in a
statement.

Akshay says he was thrilled to be a part of "Action Replayy" that is set in the 1970s when his father-in-law Rajesh Khanna was hailed as the first superstar.

"It is a fun-genre romantic film," said Aishwarya.

The film caters to the sensibilities of the young generation.

"For me, it was an exciting experience because I could bring together Aishwarya and Akshay, a pair I had been wanting to cast for sometime now. They're both good looking, super-talented and what's more, they're fashion icons as well. Akki has made an amazing screen pair with some of the existing girls but believe me, he and Ash are extra special," said Shah.



No comments:

Post a Comment