Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Amitabh apologises to Salman’s father




Amitabh Bachchan has never apologize for his action, but, when at a recent interview, Salim Khan was speaking on the 35 year celebration of ‘Sholay’ stated in an interview that Big B did not give him his due.

Amitabh decided to come forward and clear the miscommunication with the veteran actor.Actually Salim Khan and Javed Akhtar had together written some of the biggest movies of Big B’s career. However, with the latest allegation by Salim Khan, Amitabh has come finally come out to clear the air.

Responding to Salim’s statement, Amitabh said, “Salim saheb is absolutely right. It was he and Javed saheb who gave me ‘Zanjeer’ and recommended me to Prakash Mehra and to so many other directors of the time – Manmohan Desai, Yash Chopra, Ramesh Sippy. I have never ever failed to acknowledge this fact. Indeed, in the early years of my career, when I was questioned what would happen to me if Salim-Javed were to stop writing for me, I had categorically stated that I would also stop and finish,” he says.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment