Friday, August 27, 2010

Trisha Krishnan dragged into a drug scandal





Trisha Krishnan, is presently smarting badly over being dragged into a drug scandal, which she claims is the handiwork of vested interests. A Telugu channel allegedly aired a report linking Trisha with Sidney Sladen, a designer of African origin, who is reportedly being cited as a Nigerian drug peddler.

A furious Trisha told an eager media, "I was shooting in Kodaikanal, when I got news of this report. It also suggested that I was meeting this so called Nigerian drug dealer friend of mine in Hyderabad, when it's almost been a year since I went there." Adds she, "The channel put up a still of mine along with this designer friend from Chennai, and this is not a harmless rumour. It's being suggested that I'm into drug abuse.There is not an iota of truth in it. I've taken legal action against the channel and got my lawyer to issue statements to all the channels."

Reportedly, Hyderabad is the new hot spot for drug peddlers and several celebs are now being watched closely for alleged drug abuse. Her foray into Hindi cinebiz with 'Khatta Meetha' came in for a mixed response.




Your Ad Here

3 comments:

  1. She is looking very sexy and hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo gallery is very nice all of these are very hot. i like to make call ....

    ReplyDelete