Saturday, August 14, 2010

Salman Khan reveals his fears




Salman Khan is known to be exactly what the latest titie of his film says –Dabangg. The actor is known to remain headstrong and fearless even at the crucial time of his journeys. But strange it would be to know that even the Dabangg Veer Khan has his set of fears.

Salman Khan says,"There are some things which you are fearless and there are some which you fear a lot. I just hope that my family and friends remain together. I have the fear of losing my loved ones. Everyone should remain hail and hearty."

The actor further added, "As far as career goes, I don't have any fears. I am in the industry for more than 20 years. The younger generation might be having that insecurity."

Dabangg  is a story about a fearless yet corrupt cop who has witnessed a bitter childhood. However, the gist of his life changes after he meets with his lady love Sonakshi Sinha.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment