Friday, October 22, 2010

Strange connection between Aishwarya Rai and Sanjay




Aishwarya Rai tells,“Sanjay and I have a very, very strange connection. We both are very garrulous people and can go on talking for hours. Besides that, we have conversations in a single word and just by looking at each other in a particular way. For instance, we will randomly shout words like ‘colour’ or ‘lamp’ or make train-like sounds to each other and both of us know exactly what we are talking about and then make necessary changes. The people around us wonder what is wrong with us!”

“Both of us just like to walk randomly around the sets and “feel”. Sometimes I sit quietly and gaze into space or the ground and he captures all that. In fact, the poster picture with me looking away was taken like that. I was looking at the ground, lost in deep thought and he clicked it and told me that he was putting it on his poster. He knows when I am ready to do a scene, when I am in character, and the like. For instance, I delayed going on the set by two days and he did not say anything. He called me on the set and said we would start shooting in five days. On the second day, I tried hair, make-up, and costume. He told me I was ready to give my first shot and indeed, I was,” recalls Aishwarya Rai.

Aishwarya Rai was reluctant to reveal details about her role in Guzaarish. She says, “I do not want people to go and see the film knowing every little detail and then predict it. I want people to experience the film fully. All I can say is that my character is called Sophia and she is a nurse. Ethan (Hrithik Roshan) is a quadriplegic since fourteen years and she has been his caretaker for twelve years.”











Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment