Saturday, October 23, 2010

Usher revealed he lost his virginity at 13




Usher has revealed he lost his virginity when he was 13 but didn’t know what he was doing between the sheets until he matured. The R‘n’B singer shot to fame when he was a teenager after being signed by LaFace Records following an appearance on talent contest Star Search.


‘I started having sex at 13. I didn’t understand why I was having sex until I was about 17 or 18,’ femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.

Usher admits achieving stardom so early in his adolescence led to him being very popular with girls but although he was having sex he had no idea what he was doing. He told Vibe magazine: “I started having sex at 13. I didn’t understand why I was having sex...

‘Let’s just say this: I didn’t realise (that) you start to finish (give his partner an orgasm). Up until that point, I had never finished. I just always had sex. I understood that I gotta make sure I please this woman, and I hope that her making those noises aren’t pain,’ he said.








Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment