Thursday, February 17, 2011

Judging is more difficult than acting: Madhuri Dixit


Madhuri Dixit, who is enjoying her second stint on television almost after a decade with ''Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'', is likely to appear in the fifth season of the dance reality show even though she finds judging tougher than acting.

"I feel judging is more difficult than acting. Acting we can do easily. In judging one has to see and understand the work first and then comment. Also, one has to make them (contestants) realise their flaws and guide them to excel," Madhuri told PTI.

The 43-year-old actress, who made her television debut with ''Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai'', a marriage-based reality show in 2001, said, "talks about the fifth season of ''Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'' are on. Lets see how things work out."

The Dhak-Dhak girl before taking up the show went to Los Angeles to see the original version of the show - ''Dancing with stars''. "I am happy with the Indian version of the show. I am enjoying it completely," Madhuri said.

On her journey in ''Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'', Madhuri said, "As a judge I feel more comfortable now. I am enjoying this. I feel I know the contestants better. I know their strengths and weaknesses. All and all its been a wonderful experience.

 Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment