Thursday, April 7, 2011

Natalie Portman won’t discuss ‘Black Swan’ double drama



Sarah Lane recently came out to state that she never got credit for doing most of the ballet work for Natalie Portman in ‘Black Swan,’ and while many have defended Portman, the actress isn’t getting involved.

Portman herself would rather not go there. "I had a chance to make something beautiful with this film and I don't want to give in to the gossip," she told E! And yes, though she didn't thank Lane during the lengthy list of names she rattled off while picking up her Academy Award, "I don't remember my Oscar speech at all," Portman confessed, "and I'm actually too embarrassed to watch it."

Fox Searchlight has defended Portman, while Lane claims that they are trying to make it seem that she became a ballerina in a year.

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment