Friday, June 10, 2011

Khloe Kardashian ’S Nip Slip


Despite Khloe Kardashian ‘s rejoicing about her peek-a-boo nip slip on Fox TV, hubby LAMAR ODOM is far from pleased about it. 
 
Khloe wore a sheer top sans a bra during an interview with sister Kourtney on “Fox and Friends” Tuesday morning, and her nipple peeked out without her being aware of it.

While she laughed it off on Twitter afterwards, Lamar was gritting his teeth about the whole world getting an eyeful of his wife’s teat.

Khloe pooh-poohed the incident, but Lamar was fuming about it:

“I laughed it off…and he was like ‘And you’re laughing about this?’ I can’t dwell on it and cry and be like, ‘Woe is me!’”

In her defense, Khloe did do something about that sheer top right after she got word she was flashing viewers on TV:

“As soon as I was done, I double side-taped, so the rest of the day I had no mix-ups.”



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment