Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My heart’s broken, says Paris Hilton’s mother



Paris Hilton’s mother Kathy is heart broken after her daughter’s split from nightclub owner Cy Waits.

Hilton, 30, split from the entrepreneur after 18 months of dating.

“He really is an angel. I do adore him. My heart is broken. That’s why I don’t like getting close to the boyfriends because they become like a part of the family,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kathy as saying.

Kathy has also advised Hilton to concentrate on spending some quality time with her family.

“I think it’s very hard to be with somebody that’s in the limelight when you’re really not into that. The thing is, she goes from one boyfriend to the next. I think she will be single for a while,” she said.

“I told her, you need girlfriend time right now and family time. We don’t need to just put a band-aid on this.”



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment