Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yash Chopra confirms Katrina and Anushka with SRK


Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will romance Katrina Kaif on the big screen for the first time. And the credit for it goes to filmmaker Yash Chopra who is directing the two in his untitled film.

Chopra last directed Veer Zaara way back in 2004 and now he is back with this new movie that also features Anushka Sharma of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. The film's music will be given by A.R. Rahman while Gulzar will pen the lyrics.

"It's been seven years since I directed Veer-Zaara and as I begin work on my new film, I hear my inner voice asking me a lot of questions. Are you sure you want to direct again, you are nearly 80 and the audience is getting younger day by day," said Chopra.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment