Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rumours about her pregnancy baffles Shilpa Shetty



Shilpa Shetty is upset with speculations on her probable pregnancy. She said people should not spread unconfirmed news. "There is news that I am expecting and I don`t know that I am expecting.



It baffles me. I always say that you do your job and I do mine. There is a line between us. You shouldn`t cross that line. I wouldn`t cross that line with you guys. It`s about respect," Shilpa told reporters in an interview.

Shilpa, who married Britain-based Indian businessman Raj Kundra in 2009, said she would be more than happy to announce it if such a situation really arrives.

"If I do get pregnant any day, I would be more than happy to announce it. This is not something I have to hide," said the 36-year-old actress, who made her debut with superstar Shah Rukh Khan in "Baazigar".

Shilpa would soon be seen again, for the first time after her marriage, in her long-stalled film "The Desire", directed by R. Sarath and produced by her mother, Sunanda Shetty.

No comments:

Post a Comment