Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shah Rukh Khan’s book writer exposed!


While Israeli writer Rina Golan is basking in the glory of the widespread publicity generated by her allegations of sexual harassment and casting couch on Bollywood bigwigs through her book ‘Dear Mister Bollywood’, here comes a stunner from the industry’s best known publicist Dale Bhagwagar, exposing the lady’s true intentions.

Rina in her book on her quest to meet her idol Shah Rukh Khan, has alleged misconduct and sexual harassment by prominent names such as Bhajan Samrat Anup Jalota, one of India's popular physiotherapists Dr Ali Irani, and famous filmmakers Subhash Ghai and Anees Bazmi. Her allegations have created a stir, with Anees Bazmee contemplating legal action on the writer.

But in casual conversation with celebrity publicist Dale Bhagwagar, we recently stumbled upon Rina's secret intentions. As we probed further, the PR guru spilled the beans, saying, “Rina had approached me through an email from abroad for the PR of her book last year. When she came to India this year, she met up with me and conveyed that she wasn't happy as her book released abroad hadn't taken off in sales. She told me that even the India release was dull as there was no hype.”

Dale informs that Rina wanted him to spread the scandalous stories she had written in her book which she told him, was “highly controversial”. When he asked her who she was talking about in the book, she named Subhash Ghai, Ali Irani, Anup Jalota and Anees Bazmee apart from Shah Rukh Khan. “Rina told me, most of them had asked for sexual favours from her and wanted me to publicize her book by generating controversy to sell it,” says Dale.

The publicist flatly refused. “Anup Jalota has been my PR client a few years ago and I have known him to be one of the best human beings in the industry. I've also known Dr Ali Irani and can vouch for him being a gentleman. I've handled the PR for Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar’s Don starring Shah Rukh Khan and have found SRK to be a great person and completely non-controversial in my few interactions with him. So I told Rina that my PR ethics do not allow me to massacre reputations at the cost of publicity, just to sell a book,” adds Dale.

Rina, who was keen on hiring Dale for almost a year, was extremely disappointed on hearing that. “She made a face but I stood my ground. I'm told, the girl hails from Jerusalem (Israel), a place known for its religious significance the world over. I'm surprised at her scandalous intentions,” the publicist concludes.

Now with her true intentions exposed by none other than one of Bollywood’s best public relations experts, wonder what Rina Golan would say.    




No comments:

Post a Comment