Saturday, November 19, 2011

Diya Mirza launches a new range from the Bodyshop

The Body Shop has launched an innovative range of 100% pure mineral ultra-blend able foundations, the new Extra Virgin Minerals foundations.



The Body Shop celebrated the Extra Virgin Minerals Party with brand ambassador and actress, Dia Mirza and International Make-up expert Daniel Bauer along with Shriti Malhotra, Chief Operating Officer, The Body Shop India, at the Phoenix Mills store.

The actress looked fresh and resplendent in a summer dress; Post the launch she also sat down with ace make-up expert Daniel Bauer to apply the Extra Virgin Minerals™ foundation and to showcase its effectiveness.

Speaking on the occasion of the launch, Dia Mirza said, “The Body Shop has always been a wonderful and inspiring brand and now with launch of their new Extra Virgin Mineral™ foundation range, I am very excited as it is the ultimate answer to my complexion needs! It is smooth and excellently blends with my skin that too for 14 hours straight!

I had heard a lot about the beauty benefits of olive oil and when I was told that this range contains extra virgin olive oil, I couldn’t wait to try it! All three formats in this foundation range are first-rate! My personal favourite is Extra Virgin Minerals™ Cream Compact as It feels wonderfully weightless on my skin”.

Check out Dia Mirza looking effortlessly beautiful as ever in a short summer dress at the launch…..



No comments:

Post a Comment