Friday, December 9, 2011

Salma Hayek: I Prayed To Jesus To Give Me Some Boobs

Voluptuous Oscar nominee Salma Hayek admits having prayed to Jesus to give her some boobs, and it seems a higher power did answer her prayers because here she is in all her full-breasted glory…

The Mexican yummy mommy, 45, has always been known throughout her career for her voluptuous figure, but she reports a time when she was younger where she wasn’t always this well-endowed…and it scared so bad she turned to Christ for help…

“I was the youngest in class and all these girls were starting to get breasts and I wasn’t getting anything – I was really scared. I was getting teased a lot because everyone was older and I was the skinny tomboy.”

The “Puss In Boots” star revealed on a BBC “The Graham Norton Show” interview.

“I went to a church that had a saint that was supposed to do a lot of miracles. I put my hands in the holy water and went, ‘Please Jesus, give me some boobs’.”

And the rest is history, as you can all well see. Her prayer was answered…the holy water worked, although why she didn’t sprinkle some on her chest is anyone’s guess.

On the other hand, star news thinks it’s a good thing she didn’t, or we’d be seeing something resembling a Latina Coco Austin in the movies today.

And maybe everyone who aspires to have a chest like Salma Hayek but doesn’t have the celebrity money needed to have that kind of a boob job should consider calling on Divine Providence for assistance instead





No comments:

Post a Comment