Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sonam surprised at being tagged 'sexy'

Sonam Kapoor’s uber cool look in her forthcoming film “Players” is earning her rave reviews. The “Saawariya” girl is surprised at being tagged sexy and thanks her sister for her new avatar.

“Can you believe people are calling me sexy. I don’t know where to look when they call me that. I am like ‘really me?’,” she said at the launch of a new programe “Super Santa” for UTV.

“I don’t know yaar, maybe I am like one of those girls. But it’s nice to hear it for the first time in my life,” added the 26-year-old who played a simpleton in her last film “Mausam” opposite Shahid Kapoor.

The first big release of 2012, “Players” promos are out and Sonam, who sports sytlish wardrobe and glamorous look, says her sister Rhea should be credited for turning her into a sexy diva in the action thriller.

“It’s all because of my sister. She has very carefully chosen clothes for me. It’s not typical sexy, but it is like edgy sexy,” said Sonam, who was earlier styled by her sister Rhea for their home production “Aisha”.

Coming out on Jan 6, “Players” also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Bobby Deol, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Bipasha Basu.

Sonam debuted as a traditional girl in “Saawariya” in 2007 and later played girl-next-door in “Delhi-6″.

But with “I Hate Luv Storys” she moved on to more chick look and continued it in “Aisha” and “Thank You” with elan.

Currently Sonam is filming for Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag” opposite Farhan Akhtar and would also start work on her sister’s untitled next project soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment