Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Big B has health scare likely to undergo CT scan

Two months back, Amitabh Bachchan has undergone two abdominal surgeries at Mumbai Seven Hills Hospital. He recovered slowly and was quite fine as he attended few events and looked absolutely fit.

During his public appearances, he even said that he is doing fine. But suddenly, he developed pain again and has been suffering from "excruciating pain" for the past couple of days.

Big B is likely to undergone a CT scan at the Seven Hills Hospital today where he had been operated in February this year.

"Last night...I rose from my desk to get to bed, but excruciating pain, stopped me in my tracks and I found it difficult to walk, to stand, to sit, to lie down. Quite horrendous!" he said in a late night blog entry.

He tried to suppress his pain by taking pain killers. He wondered how the pain again appeared two months post operation. "I have no answer. But tomorrow (Tuesday), there should be one as I prepare for a CT-Scan after devouring a large bottle or bottles of that yellow fluid..." he said.

On hearing the news of his health, media gathered outside his residence and Big B appealed them not to panic as it is a routine visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment