Saturday, September 29, 2012

I can't watch my kissing scenes, says Emma Watson




 Emma Watson has revealed that she finds it difficult to watch the kissing scenes that she performed in her new movie 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.'

The 22-year-old actress also admitted that it was difficult to pucker up to her co-star in the movie. “It’s really funny because when I watch the film back, there are a few things I can’t watch,” the Daily Mail quoted her, as saying on Radio 1 breakfast show Wednesday morning.

“I can’t watch the Rocky Horror dancing scene, and I can’t watch the kissing scenes,” she said. In the movie, Watson sported a corset and lashings of make-up, as she channeled Susan Sarandon in the ‘Rocky Horror’ tribute scene, and said that she found it tough getting in touch with her physical side for the moves.

Emma Watson says she enjoyed her kissing scene with actor Logan Lerman in ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’.

The 22-year-old was so moved by the scene when she read the script that she knew she was going to have a special moment.

"I mean, when I read our first kiss scene, it`s so epic. It`s like the most beautiful scene I`ve ever seen written on a page. And it was like, `Oh, we`re going to have to kill this one!` Like, it`s so good, I wanted to do it justice," contactmusic.com quoted Watson as saying.
 
Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment