Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kareena throws party for Malaika





Kareena throws party for Malaika Arora Khan at her residence when it was declared that ‘Dabangg’ turned out to be a blockbuster and the song Munni Badnam Hui by Malaika became an instant hit. Only mutual friends of Malaika and Bebo were present at the party.

"Kareena is here for only a few days but she insisted on having a party for Malaika when she heard that Dabangg was a hit and the song Munni Badnaam Hui had become a rage. Salman and Kareena had a problem during the shooting of Main Aur Mrs Khanna after which they had decided not to work together but that has been sorted out. Bebo is too warm-hearted a person to hold grudges," a source said.

The party was enjoyed by Amu, Bebo, Malaika, Tusshar, director Lovely Singh and Karisma Kapoor. They had a great fun. Malaika said, "Though I am over the moon that the song is so popular and Dabangg is such a big hit, the best part is that friends have been really sweet and hosted celebratory dinners. Bebo was in town and she also had something at her place. We told her she has a busy schedule but she said 'I don't care, we are celebrating!'"

At first, Malaika was reluctant to dance to the song composed by Lalit Pandit, she said "I felt that, as a producer, I should stay behind the camera. But when Arbaaz heard the song he came and told me that he's found his Munni and I will do the song. Later Salman and Amu insisted that only I could do justice to the number so I gave in."





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment