Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kristen Stewart Fights Back Against the Haters





The Twilight actress Kristen Stewart may get a lot of criticism for not being comfortable with fame, but the actress says that she should be allowed to be awkward from time to time. She  tells London's Telegraph newspaper that her natural shyness makes people think that she doesn't care

I am quite shy and people think I'm aloof. I get that all the time: 'She should not be in this position because she can't handle it,' and, 'She is stuck up and doesn't want to talk to anybody. She is miserable, and if you are so miserable stop doing it.' But do you have a choice? I want to be an actor, I am just not very comfortable talking about myself.

Like any 20-year-old girl, Kristen has some insecurities, which she says interfere with her ability give good interviews:

When I did the first Twilight movie they were like, 'Now you have to go and do media training,' and I was, 'Screw you! Do you think you are going to wrap up all my little insecurities and throw them out the window? Do you think you are going to put soundbites in my mouth? I'll do your course, but that's not going to happen.'




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment