Monday, November 29, 2010

Deepika won't apologize for remarks on Ranbir


 


Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone has denied to apologize for the remarks she made on Ranbir Kapoor at Karan Johar's show Koffee With Karan with Sonam Kapoor recently. Both the actresses had lambasted Ranbir Kapoor and made remarks which didn’t go well with Rishi Kapoor.

The comments made by Deepika and Sonam didn’t go well with Rishi Kapoor, who has even declared to be thinking twice before signing a movie with Karan.

Deepika tells, “Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. What I said was meant in good humour, and not to offend anyone. We (Sonam, Ranbir and I) share great comfort, and are good friends. Till the time the concerned person (Ranbir) doesn’t stop taking my calls and my friendship with him isn’t effected, I don’t think I need to bother about others.”

Rishi Kapoor told, “It is a case of sour grapes. It just shows their (Deepika and Sonam’s) class. I would like to tell them to grow up and behave maturely. They are there on the show because they’re their father’s daughters and not because of their work! I would advise them to stop talking about their colleagues and running them down.”



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment