Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jessica Alba Recognizes Angelina Jolie as Her Hero




Jessica Alba paid tribute to one of her heroes and has undoubtedly recognized the 35 year old multi-awarded actress, Angelina Jolie as her hero, the woman she sincerely believes in.

The 29 year old Alba acknowledged, “I’ve always tried to find roles that get past the stereotypes. Now I think I’m in a position to make that philosophy pay off. My role model is Angelina Jolie. She’s so beautiful and has an incredible career. People talk more about her film career and her humanitarian work than about her looks.”

The Fantastic Four protagonist also admitted she also desires for more children. She and husband, producer Cash Warren already have a  daughter, Honor Marie. Alba remarked, “I think so, it’s the best thing ever. So, having more kids, I can wrap my head around it.”

Jessica Alba also gamely talked about her daughter, Honor, saying, “I’m very strict with her. When it’s time for her to eat, whether she’s hollering or whatever, it’s time to eat. She gets a time out if she cries for no reason. So then she stops because she doesn’t want a time out.”



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment