Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Lost Her Virginity At 14




Khloe Kardashian opened up about losing her virginity at 14, which the now married reality star says she regrets. Khloe is easily the thinking man’s favorite Kardashian due to her quick wit and sarcastic gifts. But who knew that she experienced such sex guilt?

On losing her virginity at 14, Khloe says she wishes she could take it back. “I feel like I was almost conned, well not conned, but persuaded, because he was older and I felt I wouldn’t be accepted or cool or whatever,” she said. “He was only, I think, 18, but from 14 to 18, now looking back I think that’s not a normal thing,” the youngest of the trio admitted about her first time. “I do remember when I was done, I felt, after two months of secretly dating this guy, I felt so disgusted with myself.”

Khloe didn’t stop there – she admits that she then stopped having sex for years because she felt so “disgusted.” “I stopped talking to him and actually didn’t have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn’t ready.”

  





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment