Friday, January 14, 2011

Ashmit Patel shifts focus from Veena Malik



Ameesha Patel threws a lavish birthday party on Ashmit's 33rd birthday at a lounge in central Mumbai last night. Apart from Bollywood personalities, 'Bigg Boss 4' contestants, Rahul Bhatt, Shweta Tiwari, Veena Malik and Sameer Soni, too, were invited to the party.

Ashmit Patel, whose whirlwind romance with Veena Malik on the television show grabbed many eyeballs, barely a week after the show ended, has taken a completely new turn stating that he was never involved with Pakistani beauty.

“Veena is not my type. I have spent months with her, and that’s enough time to know how well you gel with a person, and whether you can have a long-term thing with them.

“She said ‘I love you’ to me on the show, but I never said it back. There is nothing from my side,” said the actor, who turned 33 yesterday.

The actor also put to rest speculation that the two shared intimate moments during the shoot saying, “We did not kiss. This is the work of over-imaginative minds.”







Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment