Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kanye West Pulled A Taylor Swift on Britney Spears



Kanye West has pulled a Taylor Swift on Britney Spears! Britney’s new single ”Hold It Against Me” has been topping the download charts on iTunes in 19 countries since it’s release on Monday.

And Kanye seems none too pleased. Kanye’s H.A.M. (featuring Jay-Z) has been sitting at second position on iTunes.

“Yo Britney, I’m really happy for you and I’mma let you be #1, but me and Jay-Z’s single is one of the best songs of all time! LOL,” Kanye tweeted to Britney and then later on removed the tweet.

Spears’ manager Adam Leber was not too impressed and responded on Brit’s behalf.

“Thanks for ‘letting’ us be #1,” Leber wrote sarcastically. “Much appreciated.”

West later apologized, telling his fans, “On a serious note I’m truly happy for Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears. No hate in 2011… I thought LOL signified a joke.”









Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment