Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Samir Soni, Neelam to tie the knot Jan 23



Samir Soni and his ladylove and actress-turned-jewelry designer Neelam Kothari are set to tie the knot Jan 23. Bigg Boss 4 housemate Sameer Soni will invite all his Bigg Boss inmates, even the ones he didn't get along with.

Samir Soni, lately out of Bigg Boss said, "We will have a very quiet wedding ceremony with just our parents and siblings. We will have a wedding reception for our friends Jan 26."

"We're going crazy trying to draw up a list of invitees for the reception. We've so many people to call."

Samir reasoned, "That's what decorum demands. Throughout my stint at Bigg Boss, I maintained my dignity. That's what I had promised to do to my parents. They were against me going into Bigg Boss. I had assured them that I wouldn't shame them."

"I think I kept my word. I lasted quite long in there. The whole experience taught me to be patient."



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment